Saturday 4 August 2012

Stockholm, Sweden - last day

Wednesday Aug 1 /12
Stadshuset - The City Hall


I felt satisfied with the museums I have seen in Stockholm, so I just spent the day touring the city. Nothing too exciting. Just appreciated the architecture and some of the old buildings.





Me in front of the police station - I thought it was quite a fancy looking building for the police station.

After Alex got home from work, he cooked me dinner while I played his wii. Then we went out to this popular bakery and had delicious chocolate cake.















We walked along the shore line. It was a full moon!


We then walked to the Sky Bar. This building is one of the tallest in Stockholm and on the top floor is the restaurant / bar. It's all windows, giving a 360 degree panoramic view of all of Stockholm. It was incredible. 





It was a fantastic way to spend my last night in Stockholm. It will never be forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment