Tuesday 24 July 2012

GÖTEBORG, Sweden

Made it to Sweden via Ferry. Pretty unremarkable trip.
I have made my way into the couch surfing community and I am staying with a host, Amir. Originally from Iran, Amir is in Sweden to study computer science at the university.
We went to the grocery store and picked up some food.  There is a park with fire pits and picnic tables just a minute walk from his place. A couple of his friends joined us and we cooked up some hotdogs and hamburgers. They are lovely people. It is great to have someone to chat with!


Tomorrow is suppose to a beautiful hot day! Amir is taking me to the beach. We are going to meet up with some other couch surfing friends there as well  :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having fun. I understand it must be nice to have people to talk to. Enjoy and be safe.
    Love Dad and Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh nothing like a little wiener with new friends! Although I am sure they did not compare to the Venezuelan ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the way to Sweden to have a hotdog. lol. Looks like you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete