Friday 13 July 2012

Cambridge, England

Had a good flight over to London. The tricky part was getting the train from the airport to Cambridge. The first train I had to take was so full of people, I had to stand in the door way and balance myself with all my luggage. The second train was more quiet, I got a seat. Each train took about 45 mins each.
Made it to Cambridge and Ross picked me up from the station.  It was beautifully sunny and warm. We sat on a patio by a small river and had lunch. After lunch we went to the bank where I opened an account. We picked up a phone for myself and got a few other things I was missing. Ross and his co-workers play a game / sport called "rounders" like baseball but not really.  So we went to the game and I watched ..trying to understand the rules.  We went to the pub after for a beer then home to bed for me after a long 31hour day! Happy to be here!
This is my tent in Ross's back yard. Thought I would test it out before taking it across Scandinavia.




No comments:

Post a Comment